THREE WAYS TO BUILD YOUR FAITH IN GOD

By Omugbe prisca - February 06, 2018



I have been studying a book on faith recently and I have been blessed. I will love to share what I have gained thus far.
I will be sharing three ways to build your faith in God:

1. Complete confidence in God.
Most times we try to apply faith to some situations but it feels like its not working. It happens this way because we do not have complete trust in God, we have a little doubt in our heart like, what if it doesn't go this way? what will happen?

He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. Romans 4:20-21


2. Stop trying to figure it out.
Most times we pray but will still try to figure out how everything will happen. You can't play your part by praying and also try to do God's part by trying to figure things out. God will just fold his hand an watch you.

3. Holding on to God's word.
Remember God said "I honour my word more than my name Jehovah" psalm 138:2b he also said "heaven and earth will pass away but my word will not" Matt 24:35.
Hold on to the word, always remind God of his word over your life. Never allow doubt, continue holding on to that great picture you have always picture

These things have worked for me and it's still working for me. God has never left me stranded. He is always in the storm if only you can see him. Remember what God says to one he says to all, if only you have faith.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Thank you so much... This is timely especially for the world we live in today. One needs faith in God

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly,faith in God is all we need to have all our needs met.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this.. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just the kind of faith we need thanks very much for awaking my sprit again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the post. Romans 4:20-21... Such an awesome scripture

    ReplyDelete