END OF THE MONTH SYNDROME

By Omugbe prisca - May 30, 2018


Just yesterday I was so happy and equally pained about going to work on a public holiday (democracy day in Nigeria). I had been out of the office for almost two weeks , on an official assignment. I was happy going to work because I had really missed my colleagues but pained because I really wanted my holiday. I was caught in between but two masters can’t be served so I attended to the most ultimate, and that was going to work because there was an emergency in the office. 

In the midst of the day, I got into a conversation with a colleague and can you guess the subject of our discussion? “End of the Month Syndrome”. In fola’s voice “Prisca am so broke ehnnn”, the look on his face shrinked my heart, it was that bad. “I can’t wait for alert to show oh” he added, I just smiled and said “you shouldn’t depend so much on salary but on heavens supply”, he looked at me sternly and said “Prisca you don come again oh”. Fola later concurred I was right, so I decided to share some testimonies with him. At the end of our discussion he urged me never to complain about anything and always remain grateful. 

So I decided to count my blessings in the month of May;
I almost toured the whole of Nigeria (lol), was always traveling. A perfect user of the high way but God sustained me.

There were times people just offered to pay for the things I bought.

Gifts from family and friends were not left out.

Divine ideas and inspiration were plenty.

Baba God just keeps showing up when the resources are beaming red.

God added another year to my sister’s life, friends and relations.

I also slept and work up because the lord sustained me.

God also delivered me from what would have been a terrible theft attack.

I could go on and on but I want to hear from you. What has God done for you?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Beautifully written! We need to find things to be grateful for always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear, as my bishop always says"its an application for more"

      Delete
  2. Yayyyyy!.....I am grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yh, I'm grateful, he has been faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace of God all the way...... I remain greatful to my creator...... Thanks for the reminder keep doing what you are blessed with more grace.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you and am excited you stopped by.

      Delete
  6. I agree!!! Nice write up Prisca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mercy is good to have you back. Thanks so much, God is always faithful

      Delete