LIFE HAPPENINGS - FINDING BALANCE

By Omugbe prisca - November 11, 2019



Hello Lovelies,

It’s been a while here and I really missed this space because I find solace here (being able to share my life experiences).

Adulting has been hitting me so hard from a different perspective  lately. Adulting is indeed a whole lot of transition, just when you think you have gone through a lot of roller coaster experiences, life keeps unveiling itself. A lot has been on my plate lately and I am still figuring possible ways out but this thing called inconsistency keeps fighting me (we die here oh and I must win) lol.


I am learning that at a point in our lives we are praying for a lot of things and at another phase when what we prayed for starts becoming a reality, it gets us excited and just after that we are faced with another challenge of managing all of our activities. On this note, I am learning to keep praying for wisdom and intentionally create balance with all my activities.


Creating balance has been one of my recent struggles; creating balance with a 9-5, blogging, video making, business, and lots more.  I am realizing that creating balance is a very intentional step and it is a very essential ingredient for living a life of purpose.  In the next blog post I would be sharing a few tips that has been helping me lately and hopefully it helps someone too.


I missed everyone in this community. How has life been lately and how are you being able to juggle all your activities together successfully? Or Are you in this struggle too? Don’t hesitate to drop your comments in the comment box, let’s have a discussion.
 Thanks and much love.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. You are truly right about life. Sometime we pray for alot of things and at a point we started finding ways of balancing our activities and managing the available resources and people. I believe so much in the adage that says! Cut your coat according to your size. In which the balancing, character, wisdom and resources needed are already there since the first day you toke the steps. My submission is that we need to sit down and rediscovered ourself and put what we have to use. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. We already have the ability to create balance all we need do is rediscover ourselves and find possible steps out. I would be sharing some steps in my next post. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Hey Prisca, it's a good topic coz its what most people our age are going through. I just wanted to add that when the things we start praying for becomes a reality, we tend to take it for granted coz we are entering another phase of challenge. I think we should reflect on what we have achieved so far from time to time. I agree that we can only pray for wisdom as we continue through this journey of life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, being reflective and keep asking for wisdom .

      Delete
  3. Prisca! Prisca! Prisca!

    How many times did I call you? lolz.
    Honestly you stole the words from my mouth. Adult life is a PHASE indeed. I particularly find that guy called "inconsistency" provoking me oh. I've been working on my balance (various areas of life) lately as well.
    The wheel I cycle on these days tilts me in different directions. All I pray and work towards is to ensure I don't slide down this adult mountain. The pains, wins,late nights and early mornings on the mill is real! May we all find balance dear.

    Thanks for sharing. I look forward to more discussions on work-life balance, managing adult relationships, chasing dreams and building a career.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You called me three times lol. Inconsistency is on terrible thing we must fight. Yh, after all the ups and downs we pray we don't slide down the mountain of Adulting.

      Will create more contents on that. Watch out for my next post on creating work - life balance.

      Thanks for contributing

      Delete
  4. Great post, but you have to find a balance to be consistent with posting and you could also write on other stuffs too. Am a victim too, have not being regular in finding balance in some areas of my.career.anticipanting your next post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jabulani,will try to be consistent with my blog post. Glad you anticipating the next post. Yes we need to deal with inconsistency. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  5. I'm just here smiling because this is the phase am in currently
    Waiting for your next post about the tips.
    It's been a while though
    Good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwnnnn thank you dear. This thing called inconsistency sha. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete