I ALMOST FELL FOR IT

By Omugbe prisca - March 31, 2023


Shoes are one of my favorite things. If I was given an option to pick from a couple of fancy things, I would choose shoes anytime. I came across this particular shoe and I fell in love with it instantly; it was minimal, unique, and it came in a very cool color. I started to paint a mental picture of how I would pair the shoe with the clothes in my closet and how great I would look. Yeah, I love to look good without breaking the bank.




I paused for a moment to ask myself, "Prisca, do you really need this shoe?" Sincerely, I didn't; I had a lot of shoes in my collection that would serve the same purpose. At this point, I gave up the idea of getting this nice pair of shoe.



I am sharing this with you because I want you to know that we have the power to choose and the power to control our desires, not the reverse. No matter how demanding a situation is, we have the power to choose. Often times, we say things like "I don't have a choice," but we actually always have a choice. Before you make that decision, ask yourself how worthwhile it is.


Had any similar experiences? I would love to hear from you in the comment section.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Keep the vision burning, alive and visible. The world will here,see and enjoy all that God has deposited inside of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choice - wordsmith well done

    ReplyDelete