CONNECTING THE DOTS

By Omugbe prisca - June 26, 2023

Earlier this week, I was thinking about how life can be challenging to us sometimes, and in those moments, we really never get to understand why we go through the challenges we experience, but a few weeks, months, or even years down the line, we are able to connect the dots of what God was doing in our lives, and it starts to make perfect sense.

I am learning to be very grateful for everything I go through because God never stops working behind the scenes. Even when the enemy means it for evil, God just has a way of turning everything for his glory.

In everything, I am always reminded that the faithful God is always working behind the scenes for my good and for the glory of his name. I pray you take this along with you as you step into the new week.


Have a great week ahead.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments