LIFE UPDATE - NAVIGATING ADULTHOOD LATELY

By Omugbe prisca - September 11, 2020


It’s been a while here and I am super excited about this post. I know a lot has happened and changed in the world since the inception of COVID-19 but above all, I am so grateful we are alive and well.

Monday (7th September) was my birthday and it was such a great day and a great way to start the 25th journey of my life. I got so many heartfelt messages and they all made my day. For sure I am glad at how God has been faithful to me and how he keeps leading me every step of the way.  The only prayer I had was that God should reveal to me what he wanted me to do in this new phase of my life. I didn’t feel the need to ask for my wants. I want to do more of his will in my life i.e. more of him and less of me.


Now to the full list of recent happenings;

Life has been so busy lately, I never saw this coming lol. At this point in my life, creating balance is all I seek. Life has been so demanding but in all, it’s part of the process of being an adult. It has been a whole growth process. This issue of creating balance is a gist for another day (coming soon).

For the first time since 2020 began I was able to read a book from start to finish in about three weeks during my leisure time. Watch out for this in my next blog post as I share this journey with you.

I also rebranded Afrowearz which is now Brawn shop, I hope to share why I rebranded someday when the time is right.  We now have more variety of tee-shirts that speaks and they are very affordable. Check us out here (@brawnshop)


There is also something in the pipeline, watch this space.

To everyone asking where I have been, Hummmm. I didn’t go completely off, I have been very active on my Instagram handle @prisci_catheyo.

Now over to you, how has life been for you lately? Are you still working virtually? How have you been able to create balance despite life’s crazy busy schedules? Or are we in this together? I would love to hear from you, it’s been a while.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sincerely, I am still trying to find a balance to every thing too. But what really puts my heart at rest is the promise in Phil 1:6.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding Balance has been a serious struggle, sometimes I get worried. I should adopt Phil 1:6 too when this feeling comes. Thanks for sharing dear.

      Delete