WHY YOU MIGHT NEVER FINISH READING A BOOK IN YOUR LIFE

By Omugbe prisca - September 25, 2020




Hello Lovelies, welcome back

For a while, I struggled with reading a book from start to finish.

That was because I didn’t realize life was getting busy and time was becoming never enough. Responsibility keeps adding up as we keep growing and time keeps shrinking. 

I used to be a good reader while I was much younger but now I can't even boast of reading a book from start to finish in a while.

Do you ever feel this way too?

Yeah, I see you nodding lol.


But I realized I was just making excuses and wasting time. I had to re-strategize.

I discovered reading an Audiobook alongside the eBook or the hard copy worked for me. In less than three weeks I finished the book "Crushing It" by Gary Vee.

I read 90% of this book on my way to work and back from work. This made me realize how much time is being wasted unconsciously.

This method was so beneficial. It helped me stay focused. I felt more connected with the book. Everything was just so real.


If you are currently having difficulty with reading especially stay through from start to finish, you might want to try this.

I also made a very insightful post sometimes in 2019 about developing a reading culture  here .

What are your thoughts on my new found method? have you tried it before? will you try it? what other method works for you? 

kindly comment.

Thank you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments